Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:30:18 -0700, "Lobby Dosser"
wrote the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 00:50:57 -0700, "Lobby Dosser"
wrote the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

I own one of the subject books and couldn't find the hazard they
referred to. shrug

So do I, but I already have the envelope to send it back.

If so, why give the speaking weasels satisfaction and cause grief to
the company for no cause?

Because I don't have the experience to Know with assurance which
instructions are flawed. That's why I bought a book!

I generally find that books only reinforce the concepts I had brought
to the table, and I thought that most of us who enjoy working with out
hands were that way. Through our general sense of curiosity, we
sought out information and cataloged it, and when a book was bought,
it was merely icing on the cake, bringing all the previous tidbits
together in perfect clarity. YMMV.

Yeah, but I have very little practical experience with electrical work.