Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Liberals Abandon Their Beloved Obama

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:21:23 -0500, Ignoramus5687

On 2010-07-28, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:33:24 -0500, Ignoramus6705
wrote the following:

I am personally very impressed with Obama, and am very glad, so far,
that I voted for him. And I do not even consider myself to be a
liberal. He is a great president who is handling a very challenging
situation in a very good way.

Please list his wonderful accomplishments so far, Ig.

Let me try

1) The economy has been growing for the last three quarters (*)
2) Inflation is low to nonexistent

And BHO has been responsible for these, how?

3) More people can have medical coverage
4) Reduction of force in Iraq is proceeding

All of the above is a fact, not an opinion.

No, no. I meant for you to show me things that The Chosen One has
actually had something to do with, actual accomplishments.

#3 is absolute bull**** and you know it. The phrase "more people can
have" is futurespeak, not fact. And the several thousand (unread)
page Obamacare Bill is nothing more than a tax on the American public
-without- actual healthcare coverage.

#4 would have been fact with any sitting president, I believe.

(*) http://www.bea.gov/national/index.htm#gdp

Also, if you have noticed anything that he has mishandled or done
poorly, please list it, too.

*) Does not seem to have a sense of direction in Afghanistan.
*) Has to do more to reduce deficit

I'll agree with you there. Canning his efforts to be the first Prez in
history to single-handedly **** multiple trillions out of the economy
has to be tops, though.

Yes, he was handed a mess to begin with, but he appears to be seeking
to treble damages before he's done, and that likely won't be
repairable. Your children may be speaking Farsi (or, far more likely,
Mandarin) by the time they would have been ready for college if the
American people don't wake up.

--
It is pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness;
poverty and wealth have both failed.