Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop Wall and Electric

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 04:02:17 -0400, Bill wrote the
following:

Lobby Dosser wrote:

To my surprise, it only took me 30 minutes to diagnose and fix it.
What is your point, that I should have bought a different book?

Maybe the instructions were flawed?

I'd say they were incomplete. You think I should sue for the anxiety
they caused me?

No.

Well, I noticed you've been posting here at least 5 years, and me just
1 year, so I'll defer to your judgment and experience concerning the
matter. BTW, putting up insulation in 90 degree temperatures is sort
of horrible--mostly after my goggles get fogged up. I'm half-way done
with it.

2 solutions a

1) Do it in the early morning (or middle of the night), when it's
cooler.
or
2) Install the window air conditioner now and work in the coolth.

Fans help if you're too cheap for the latter, both for evaporative
cooling of the bod and for forcing air into the goggles to keep them
more clear. Full-face respirators work, too, if you have one. They're
about a $100 investment otherwise.

--
It is pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness;
poverty and wealth have both failed.