Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Liberals Abandon Their Beloved Obama

wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 12:37:19 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Ignoramus6705" wrote in message
I am personally very impressed with Obama, and am very glad, so far,
that I voted for him. And I do not even consider myself to be a
liberal. He is a great president who is handling a very challenging
situation in a very good way.

McCain was, in comparison, a very low quality person. Sarah Palin
would be a big embarrassment for us, as well.

Feeling frisky today, eh? What you'll see now will be like watching the
bottom of a rotting swamp rise to the surface on a bubble of methane gas.

No doubt, but I predict that what we won't see are any of these phony
conservatives offering genuine debate.

Genuine debate on anything political is a joke, anyway.

It's hard to imagine that
things could get worse, yet here we are - at a time when the public is
overwhelmingly in favor of being able to know who's corrupting the
process, the party of NO! keeps right on truckin'. And what do we see
from our resident palin voter? That it's B.O. who ignores public
opinion!

You have to admit, though, that our phony conservatives have honed the art
of snotty derision to a fine edge. They've spent years developing it,
they're good at it, and they're going to keep it. It saves them from the
messy business of checking facts or thinking. Gunner probably has it all
down to macros, from which he can create a post like the phony,
"personalized" boilerplate we get in a lot of direct mail these days. Hammy
re-uses the same phrases over and over, probably multiple times on the same
day.

Hey, everyone needs a hobby. And some need scapegoats to blame for their own
failings. It beats having to face themselves in the mirror.

Maybe the dems need to take it down to "deep-thinker" level...

Get a handle on healthcare costs? NO!
Remove liability caps for polluters? NO!
Disclose who's buying the process? NO!
The GOP is the party of no? NO!
Hah, gotcha. :-)

Wayne

You could write questionnaires for Rasmussin. g

--
Ed Huntress