Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus5687 Ignoramus5687 is offline

Default Liberals Abandon Their Beloved Obama

On 2010-07-28, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:33:24 -0500, Ignoramus6705
wrote the following:

I am personally very impressed with Obama, and am very glad, so far,
that I voted for him. And I do not even consider myself to be a
liberal. He is a great president who is handling a very challenging
situation in a very good way.

Please list his wonderful accomplishments so far, Ig.

Let me try

1) The economy has been growing for the last three quarters (*)
2) Inflation is low to nonexistent
3) More people can have medical coverage
4) Reduction of force in Iraq is proceeding

All of the above is a fact, not an opinion.

(*) http://www.bea.gov/national/index.htm#gdp

Also, if you have noticed anything that he has mishandled or done
poorly, please list it, too.

*) Does not seem to have a sense of direction in Afghanistan.
*) Has to do more to reduce deficit