Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default Poison ivy

Malcolm Hoar wrote:
In article , " wrote:

Hot shower, along with careful stretching exercise, got rid of really
nasty tendonitis of shoulder...after trying Rx anti-inflammatory that
made my stomach hurt. Didn't want bleeding ulcer, so quit those.

Tip for anyone that needs to take those anti-inflammatory meds:

Take them with a glass of milk.

It reduces stomach problems very effectively.

I followed the instructions religiously, and I have a cast iron stomach
) Can eat just about anything, although more than half a head of
cooked cabbage might keep me awake half the night ) Love it!

I had had the tendonitis for quite some time, second shoulder to have
it, and I was worried about "frozen shoulder". After I couldn't
tolerate the anti-inflam., I went back to the doc, thinking he might
order a couple of ultrasound sessions. His final reply was, "Well, at
your age things sometimes don't work right". #@^#$!(& SOB! Mebbe he
has a shoulder he can live without, but I need both of mine. I don't go
to the doc unless heat/cold/rest fail to cure what ails me...so far,
I've kept all of my body parts except tonsils....lost those only because
I wanted to go along to the doc when my mom took my little brother. We
went to hospital together to have our tonsils out, ether anes. Gack!

Suffered through a probable cracked pelvis, a couple of serious back
strains and a fall from a skate board. Had to do level-of-conciousness
checks every two hours after the skate board fall on cement
floor...small lac. back of head....just went to work that night and
stayed awake all night (at hospital)