Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Liberals Abandon Their Beloved Obama

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 22:36:50 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 12:37:19 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Ignoramus6705" wrote in message
I am personally very impressed with Obama, and am very glad, so far,
that I voted for him. And I do not even consider myself to be a
liberal. He is a great president who is handling a very challenging
situation in a very good way.

McCain was, in comparison, a very low quality person. Sarah Palin
would be a big embarrassment for us, as well.

Feeling frisky today, eh? What you'll see now will be like watching the
bottom of a rotting swamp rise to the surface on a bubble of methane gas.

Ed made me do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W57aBMYKvU

ROFLMAO!!!

Check the ratings...16,000 loved it...1400 didnt..

ROFLMAO!!

I snagged one of the comments from the posters for a new sig file

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray; a
godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't like
guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all. A gay
conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all to watch
and accept his perversion and have it taught to children. A conservative
who is offended by a radio show changes the station; an offended liberal
wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9

Gunner Asch