Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Back on the newsgroup...

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:28:25 -0700, Al Kyder wrote:

Glad to see you back. Not much going on here nowadays except spam and
trolls though. I sure miss the good old days and lively discussions.

Once again, stop reading via #@$%! Google and use a real news server like
aioe or eternal september. And a reader like Xnews or Pan or even
Thunderbird.

I saw 11 posts today and not a one was spam.

But yes, volume has gone down.

Also, look at Yahoo groups. As of just now, they show 65 groups related
to woodturning (I only checked the top 10 in membership). You can get
posts to those groups sent to you as email.