Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Liberals Abandon Their Beloved Obama

On 7/28/2010 1:48 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:33:24 -0500, Ignoramus6705
wrote:

I am personally very impressed with Obama, and am very glad, so far,
that I voted for him. And I do not even consider myself to be a
liberal. He is a great president who is handling a very challenging
situation in a very good way.

Stick with machinery Iggy. You have a good grasp on nuts and bolts.

Your grasp on politics however...is close to zero.

McCain was, in comparison, a very low quality person. Sarah Palin
would be a big embarrassment for us, as well.

The opinion of someone who fled the USSR as a child is noted with
amusement.

It's greatly amusing when one hears someone as ignorant and partisan
about politics as Gummer telling someone else they don't know anything.
From what I can tell Iggy seems to be a very rational and logical
person, and without a lot of bias. He has seen how Obama is dealing with
problems of gigantic proportions and is doing quite well at it. To think
that John McCain or Sara Palin would not be up to dealing with the
problems Obama has on his plate seems pretty obvious to most people. So
I would say I would put my money on what Iggy thinks about politics
ahead of Gummer any day of the week. And even if one is a native
American and the other is not it's easy to see which one has brains and
which one does not.

Hawke