Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Liberals Abandon Their Beloved Obama

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Ignoramus6705" wrote in message
I am personally very impressed with Obama, and am very glad, so far,
that I voted for him. And I do not even consider myself to be a
liberal. He is a great president who is handling a very challenging
situation in a very good way.

McCain was, in comparison, a very low quality person. Sarah Palin
would be a big embarrassment for us, as well.

Feeling frisky today, eh? What you'll see now will be like watching the
bottom of a rotting swamp rise to the surface on a bubble of methane gas.

LOL
Greenhouse gas production at its most prolific.

The heck of it is, I won't see it. I have most of the reprobates plonked.
Even Hammy and his sock puppets.

--
Ed Huntress