Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Poison ivy

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 22:22:44 -0400, "Cheryl"
wrote:

Can you treat heavy duty welders gloves to kill poison ivy residue or should
you just throw them out when the work to clear it is finished?

What makes you think it's finished. Some of that stuff will grow
back, I think. Save the gloves for the next time. Each in a separate
ziploc bag, so the fingers of one don't get in the other.

I think I saw on the tv new that because of warmth or something, this
will be a big year for poison ivy, or was that manta rays?

Welders
gloves might be overkill but I just want to know if I can reuse them. Thank
you.

Cheryl