Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop Wall and Electric

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 04:25:51 -0400, Bill wrote the
following:

Lobby Dosser wrote:
Didn't your subpanel just short out?

Yes, You can read the complete story here.

http://web.newsguy.com/MySite/

To my surprise, it only took me 30 minutes to diagnose and fix it.
What is your point, that I should have bought a different book?

Oh, it wasn't the panel which caused the problem, it was a simple
newbie installer error. Nice scary one, too, huh? g

I can just picture you telling your wife "But there were threads left,
so I just kept tightening..." wink

--
It is pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness;
poverty and wealth have both failed.