Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Poison ivy

On 7/27/2010 9:53 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Can you treat heavy duty welders gloves to kill poison ivy residue or
should you just throw them out when the work to clear it is finished?
Welders gloves might be overkill but I just want to know if I can
reuse them. Thank you.

Cheryl

Not a matter of treating, but of removing the oil residue. I'd not use
them again, except for more poison ivy removal. Meantime, I'd keep them
in a plastic bag so no one accidently handles them.

Those long heavy welders gloves are great for picking up trapped feral
cats too. :-)

TDD