Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

On to more practical concerns, I did about 1/3 of my insulation today.
My head was probably even more cautiously protected than Larry described
me earlier: respiratory mask, ordinary glasses, goggles, ear muffs, and
a baseball hat. I wore a long-sleeve flannel shirt in spite of the 90+
degree temperature.

My wrists and forearms were my only appendages to report the presence of
any fiberglass.

Do you have an easy way to protect those areas?

How was I to know that those socks with holes might come in handy?
Regrettably, I've thrown mine away, like throwing money out the
window... : )

Bill