Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Plasma cutter for cast iron? - FOLLOW UP

wrote:
I have not read all of the replies, so someone may have already
mentioned arcair.
The arcair torch is relatively cheap, but you also need an air
compressor and a arc welder. You might check if you can rent the
torch from a welding supply. That might be a way you could have
another person working or allow you to use the arcair when you can't
use the plasma cutter because of the duty cycle.

That looks like it would work, nicely. But first we try what we have &
then we try something else that doesn't cost anything, and then, if we
HAVE to, we spend the money to do it right G.

Thanks,
Bob