Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UK DIYers clueless about tools

"The survey revealed that a whopping 84% of DIY enthusiasts admit to
using kitchen cutlery to finish a job"

Well that's not exactly suprising. I often use knives on the screws of
the kids toys' battery boxes, simply because I'd have to get the key for
the garage, go out there and get rained on, climb past the kit-car, etc.
just to get a screwdriver for the sake of one small screw. I should
really keep some in the house, but my wife moves everything and then I
can't find it, whereas she doesn't venture into the garage at all.

SteveW