Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,ca.driving
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default Transporting 20 gallons of gas in your trunk and storing in your back yard in the open air question

"LM" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:15:21 -0700, chaniarts wrote:
perhaps you could call them up.

Whom would you call?

I can imagine the phone call now ....

"Hello, Caltrans switchboard ... what extension please?"
- Lisa: "Um... I don't know what extension. I just want to look up a
law".
"What extension please, maaam"
-- Lisa: "Um ... I don't know. I'd like to ask a question about gas laws"
"I asked the question first, maaam. What extension please?"
-- Lisa: "Um ... I really don't know whom I want to talk to. Someone who
can answer a question about how many gallons of gasoline you can carry in
the trunk of your car"
"What extension please"

And so on ... like a broken record ...

We have a really good info line here. I can call 311 and get almost any
question, regarding the city, answered. It's pretty impresssive. Another
thing is, most, if not all, local and state statutes are on the internet. He
could Google it. May take some time.