Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Transporting 20 gallons of gas in your trunk and storing in your back yard in the open air question

Vic Smith wrote:
-snip-

Don't know about storage. Others are citing rules.
I keep plastic 5 gallon, 2 gallon and 1 gallon containers in my
garage, tucked away under the workbench.

Just curious-- Do you ever weld, solder, grind, hammer metallic
things, or use power tools at that workbench?

I keep a 10-20 gallons gas in my garage, too-- but it is in a no-work
zone between two garage doors. Even at that I think I would be smart
to move it to its own little shed.

Jim