Larry Blanchard

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ

In article om,
says...
In article ,
(David Hall) wrote:
[snip]
(I believe it
is just as legal to make moonshine for your own consumption as it is
beer and wine).

Nope. Not a bit legal. Not in the United States, anyway.

You're right. But it used to be. Many decades ago (1955?), I sent off
for a booklet from, IIRC, the department of agriculture. It showed how
to build your own still. In the back was a registration form you were
supposed to fill out and send to the revenuers.

But then somebody decided to "protect" us :-).

Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?