Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default Router lift recommendations

On 7/21/2010 8:47 PM, Josepi wrote:
I can read any format, after I graduated from grade 5

You guys need a better troll than posting style.

Who gives a **** what YOU can read? We can all read it too, but who WANTS to?
The vast majority of us here prefer to read conversations top to bottom, like
a book or an interview, in the order that the conversation actually *occurred*.
You've been politely asked over and over not to top-post, and you've either
blatantly ignored the requests or you've replied with snide and condescending
remarks. Congratulations! I'm sure you can just imagine all the new friends
you've made! You're just like the obnoxious new kid that horns in on a group
of life-long friends and expects the whole clan to bend to YOUR way of doing
things. You need to eat some serious crow or you will be plonked and ignored
by 95% of the people here, and something tells me you're already about 95% of
the way there. Way to go; you really know how to be a part of the team.

--
A. Because it makes the discussion harder to read.
Q. Why should I not top-post?