Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default CNC mill owners, do you make any money from your machines

"Ignoramus9140" wrote in message
Do any of you guys who own CNC mills, sell your products online? I am
thinking of something like this: say, I find some part that sells on
ebay and that is easy to make. I would write a program to make it and
then would list that stuff on ebay. I would then only make them when
they are actually purchased so I do not sit on a pile of inventory.

Has anyone tried doing that sort of thing. Thanks

I know of a couple of guys that do nothing but motorcycle parts. They are
pretty well known in that circle so you need to find a "sponsor" in the
cult.