Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Router lift recommendations

On Jul 21, 2:48*pm, "CW" wrote:
He's right. Nobody top posts. Doesn't everybody talk like this?
You walk out of your house and you see your neighbor, Jim.
You: Hey Jim, how's it going?
Jim: Hey Jim, how's it going? Great day to be alive. How are you?
You: Hey Jim, how's it going? Great day to be alive. How are you? I'm doing
great. I'm heading out to the lake for a little boating and swimming. Want
to come along?
Jim: Hey Jim, how's it going? Great day to be alive. How are you? I'm doing
great. I'm heading out to the lake for a little boating and swimming. Want
to come along? Sure, you mind if I bring my dog?
You: Hey Jim, how's it going? Great day to be alive. How are you? I'm doing
great. I'm heading out to the lake for a little boating and swimming. Want
to come along? Sure, you mind if I bring my dog? Not a problem, bring him
along.

Doesn't apply. The newsgroup is for others to read as well, not just a
dialogue. The top section brings the other readers up to speed and
paves the way for the replies.