Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default CNC mill owners, do you make any money from your machines

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 08:47:53 -0500, Ignoramus9140
wrote:

Do any of you guys who own CNC mills, sell your products online? I am
thinking of something like this: say, I find some part that sells on
ebay and that is easy to make. I would write a program to make it and
then would list that stuff on ebay. I would then only make them when
they are actually purchased so I do not sit on a pile of inventory.

Has anyone tried doing that sort of thing. Thanks

Here is one of my clients.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BLACK...22063 2543428
http://cgi.ebay.com/10-GM-TRUCK-CAR-.../360056039138?

He makes the antennas on an OmniTurn I sold him. Does a fair small
business. Has one parttime guy running the lathe or packaging.

A lot of the other wiring stuff he has for sale ( a ****load) is simply
drop shipped from a wholesaler.

Gunner

Gunner Asch