Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_6_] CW[_6_] is offline

Default Router lift recommendations

He's right. Nobody top posts. Doesn't everybody talk like this?
You walk out of your house and you see your neighbor, Jim.
You: Hey Jim, how's it going?
Jim: Hey Jim, how's it going? Great day to be alive. How are you?
You: Hey Jim, how's it going? Great day to be alive. How are you? I'm doing
great. I'm heading out to the lake for a little boating and swimming. Want
to come along?
Jim: Hey Jim, how's it going? Great day to be alive. How are you? I'm doing
great. I'm heading out to the lake for a little boating and swimming. Want
to come along? Sure, you mind if I bring my dog?
You: Hey Jim, how's it going? Great day to be alive. How are you? I'm doing
great. I'm heading out to the lake for a little boating and swimming. Want
to come along? Sure, you mind if I bring my dog? Not a problem, bring him
along.

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Jul 21, 11:24 am, "Josepi" wrote:

Many prefer it. Perhaps you need a more advanced reader that can decode
more
modern posting styles?

MANY prefer it? Look around you. Nobody top-posts in here. It is rude
to top-post.
But if you want to pick your nose and scratch your balls at the dinner
table, proclaiming it is 'modern' then by all means look like the
rudenick you are.
*I* think, however, that you're just a contrary little punk who needs
to grow up.