Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerry[_2_] Gerry[_2_] is offline

Default CNC mill owners, do you make any money from your machines

On Jul 21, 8:47*am, Ignoramus9140
wrote:
Do any of you guys who own CNC mills, sell your products online? I am
thinking of something like this: say, I find some part that sells on
ebay and that is easy to make. I would write a program to make it and
then would list that stuff on ebay. I would then only make them when
they are actually purchased so I do not sit on a pile of inventory.

Has anyone tried doing that sort of thing. Thanks

I have been wanting to do that with MGB parts but at present have not
bought a CNC mill yet. Allready learned it way too much work for the
buck using manual machines