Posted to alt.home.repair
Nonnymus[_3_] Nonnymus[_3_] is offline

Default impact screwdriver - what is the question?

Yes, my post was to inform folk, rather than to ask a question.

Nonny

"Tekkie®" wrote in message
m...
Steve B posted for all of us...

"Tekkie®" wrote in message
m...
Nonny posted for all of us...

Harbor Freight sells one of those "tools you put in your toolbox
and only get out rarely when all else has failed." It's called an
impact screwdriver. They've been around forever, and the one I
just got cost less than what I paid for one 55 years ago

AND your question is?

--
Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.

Were you born stupid, or did you just practice an awful lot?

Steve

OK Steve Barfer please quote the question in the original post. You can't
because there was none. It was just an undirected post on impact
screwdrivers
and you and nebby think you are the worlds greatest experts on everything.

--
Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.