Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Milwaukee has a new tool.

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 08:50:09 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

Precisely ;~)

How is that saw/domino working out for you?

Haven't used it yet, just haven't had the time. I'm in the process of
setting up a maple laminated bench top and adding the Record vise to
it that I've had in storage.

The TS55 was on back order and I expect to be picking it up today
actually. After that, I'll be doing quite a bit of experimentation
with the assistance of a friend who is slathering at the mouth to test
out the Domino.

Still don't like the CT22's unwieldy hose that came with it. I'm
wondering if any of the wider diameter hoses are more pliable? The
CT22 I *have* used and played with. Works fine and I do like the
variable speed.

I'll email you a few pictures once I get it all up and running.
Appreciate all the help you've given me Leon.