Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default rolling lumber cart (not sheetgoods) design

On 7/20/2010 7:58 AM, Jack Stein wrote:
Upscale wrote:
Jack Stein wrote:
This cart exceeded my expectations and I should have built it 35
years ago...

The picture and the Internet site it was posted on didn't exist 35
years ago. The least you could do is acknowledge the person who
originally designed it.

I said I built it, I didn't say I thought up the design. The pictures I
posted were of the one I built. This design is everywhere on the
internet and it is a super design that stores sheet goods, lumber and
cut offs in a neat efficient manner. I recommend this design to the guy
that asked because I built it and I know it is a great design, to you, I
recommend you kiss my ass.

--
Jack
Somewhere In Kenya, a Village is Missing it's IDIOT!

The superfluous apostrophe is causing your sig line to drip with irony.

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.