Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Router lift recommendations

woodstuff wrote:

I guess it is personal preference for me to not like Grizzly, and I am
probably unjustified in saying anything bad. I have a friend who has a
couple of their shapers and a bandsaw and he says that they do ok. So I
hereby backpetal on any comments about Grizzly.

Your comments are just as valuable as anyone else's, particularly after
you elaborated a bit. I've been thinking of buying some Grizzly
products myself, specifically a planer, and some shaper bits. Your
comments on both are much appreciated.

--
Jack
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.