Gnube

Default Immitation Makita's

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:52:12 +0100, "PM"
wrote:

Print cartidges supplied with new printers are not necessarily full.

However they often are, and sometimes even overfilled (certainly in
the early marketing days), as a cynical ploy to get early adopters to
spread the good word to others - they only find out it's not so good
after suggesting it as a purchase to others sadly. Such are the games
that get played these days in the wonderful world of commerce! ;O)

Take Care,
Gnube
I don't want to win the lottery I just want to win a barn full of seasoned timber! ;O)