Posted to alt.home.repair
BCDrums BCDrums is offline

Default Can I use a 4.5V/ .8mA wall wart with this CD player?

On Jul 19, 1:44*pm, professorpaul wrote:
On Jul 19, 1:37*pm, BCDrums wrote:

I have a Jensen CD 60 ortable CD player that came without a power
supply. It calls for a 4.5V/500mA adapter. I have a 4.5V .8mA
adpapter, and the pin polarity matches. Can I use it with the Jensen?

Thanks.

BC
adapted

I think you slipped a decimal point. Likely 800 Milliampres = 0.8
AMPS!

Check that the polarity and size of the wall wart are the SAME.

You should be Ok.

Whoops! It is in fact .8A. So I'm good to go? The pin polarity is the
same- pin is positive, sleeve is negative.

BC