Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default printer pieces anyone

Gerald Miller wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 12:41:39 -0400, wrote:

I buy the old Canons that take the BC02 cartridge for a buck, provided
they have a cartridge. I figure it costs a nickel to fill the
cartridge. I then use them for junk printing that will be recycled,
such things as score sheets etc.
If they don't have a cartridge I don't even offer.

Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

I do the same. BUT I made up an ink tank that sits on a stand behind the
printer and connected it to the cartridge with a chunk of airline
tubing. Drill a small hole in the cartridge, install a small fitting
(came from an R/C car store) and connect the line. Open the valve and
away you go...
When the head dies I'll toss in a replacement.

--
Steve W.