Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default What to do with a 100' tower?

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article .com,
"Pete C." wrote:

First off, if it's an existing structure, it is grandfathered into any
zoning changes.

Maybe. maybe not. ...

Precisely, can't tell but one would certainly want to know for sure for
the specific site/municipality...

Again, it's nuts to not ask or explore all contingencies _before_ it
becomes a legally binding responsibility regardless of whether one
thinks any one particular item might be a remote occurrence. There's
not enough info in the posting to do anything specific; I simply made
some conjectures of at least a few possibilities I could foresee.

In short here's a definite case of caveat emptor...