Ray Waterman

Default Workbench top?

Guy

I got the rough maple for my workbench from the Windsor Plywood in
Langley BC. Check with your local Windsor to see if they bring in any
there. The wood I got was ~1" thick and a variety of widths and
lengths. My jointer, planer and table saw turned it into the top
below.

http://www.jenarae.com/wood/workbench1.jpg

Ray

"Dave Keith" wrote in message news:CzAKb.4119$Ur.203376@localhost...
What about Windsor Plywood on Miller Ave in Saskatoon. They sell maple

"Guy LaRochelle" wrote in message
I checked the Grainger website and they have complete work benches but I
didn't see just the maple top.........do you have to go right to a store

buy the top alone? I think there is alot of maple in eastern Canada but

not
here in Saskatchewan. Do you guys get maple shipped to you from long
distances or do you have some locally? Regards. -Guy