Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default What to do with a 100' tower?

On 07/18/10 03:17 pm, Ralph Mowery wrote:

I'm thinking of buying a property that was once the sight for a local dish
satellite system. My first concern is liability, although it seems very
well built and there is no rust through the galvanized tubing. It's 100'
tall in 5 20' sections with three cables at 3 places around the tower,
total of 9 cables. A view from the top would look like a triangle, each
side about 3' and it appears to be the same size from the top to the
bottom.

snip

If your local paper has free adds you may put it in that for free. Maybe
some ham radio operators would take it down if given to them.

www.eham.net has classified ads.

"Perce"