Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Red is offline

Default Craftman Cordless Drill

On Jul 18, 12:37*pm, ransley wrote:

I think you should pick up a few packs, I just asked my worker who is
borrowing my drill why he isnt using his any of his 2- 19.2v sears and
one 18v sears , he said the batteries are about 80-90$$ and they are
bad, I will tell him about sears online. The reason is they have extra
I guess, the buy alot of them in bulk cheap and are selling off a load
real cheap. Batteries in bulk manufacture are the highest profit
margin on the tool. Is it sears regular site?

Sears is having a clearance on lots of their stuff. Air filters for
my garden tractor's Kohler engine were regularly $15, marked
"clearance" for $8.99, and rang up for $5.99. When I checked out they
didn't even try to talk me into a Sears credit card. Makes me wonder
what they're up to?

Red