Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.energy
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Estimating/Measuring Hot Water Heater Electrical Usage?

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 12:38:04 -0700, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article ,
Jim Elbrecht wrote:

Good thing nobody needs A/C in CA.

I assume you're joking. In Santa Barbara, it's 70 in the winter and 75
in the summer. But the central valley is scorching. G.F. and I have a
house where she lives an hour north of Fresno, and it's 100-110 many
days. Dry, though, which makes a big difference.

I was joking- I spent the winter in San Diego in 69. And the month
of May at Camp Pendleton. Was damn glad to get out of California
before summer. [of course I went to a warmer climate yet-- but that's
beside the point.g]

Jim