Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
Joe Joe is offline

Default Bona Polyurethane Wood Floor Finish

On Jul 15, 11:45*am, Tony Sivori wrote:

snip

Tony Sivori

When I checked my unread Alt.Home.Repair posts this morning there was
one (1) spam and a couple of off topic posts. That can hardly be
considered excessive. There are numerous skilled and professional
posters in this NG using Google. What you don't like you can report to
Google, and not doing so is like bitching about the Administration and
then failing to vote. Why not do your part to make it better? Of
course, you probably won't see this, but keep in mind it is meant in a
most constructive fashion.

Joe