Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y
Terry[_13_] Terry[_13_] is offline

Default Are these car brakes worn?

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember Alex Heney saying
something like:

And even then, that seems exceptional. When I have looked it up
previously, it has always been suggested that "normal" life for a set
of front brake pads is around 15000 - 25000 miles, depending on the
style and type of driving.

I routinely get 60K+ from front pads, but then, I don't drive on the
brakes, touching them for every corner when it's quite unnecessary.

My Peugeot has just had its OEM pads and disks replaced at 26,000