Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Are these car brakes worn?

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 13:30:16 +0100, ARWadsworth wrote:

I believe that you are only allowed so many call outs a year before they
stop your membership.

This is true and it's not very many, I don't think they cease your
membership just make you cough up some or all of the costs.

Over the years that I have had cover I would have been better off
banking my money and paying for a tow truck for the two occasions that I
have used them. Both recoveries were less than 30miles and were not due
to a lack of maintainance.

Probably the same here as far as the money goes but with two
recoveries from motorways of the 100+ mile range and then recovery
from home to the garage for repairs of 20+ miles. It's probably quite
close. Also the car is maintained by a st^H^Hdealers.

--
Cheers
Dave.