Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R.Birch David R.Birch is offline

Default On the trail anecdote

On 7/16/2010 10:34 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 22:24:07 -0500, "David
wrote:

Nah, my handguns range from a .22 Short Beretta Minx to a 10" barrel
.44 Mag Super Blackhawk.

Yet you defend the .380...fascinating~!

Easily amused, aren't you?

That may be. OTOH, I suspect that your neighbors snicker at what you
consider concealment.

They do? Odd..the one neighbor I have close, wears Thunderwear with a
Sig 220 tucked into it. Doesnt show and he is much smaller than me.

So neighbors have twice as much to snicker at.

Which neighbors are those?

Take your pick.

But then..when one carries a gun seriously...one takes all the proper
steps to properly carry it, rather than just sticking it in ones front
pocket, where the coroner may find it.

Sorry, you make it hard to take your claims seriously.

Shrug..you make your posts hard to find not funny as hell.

Easily amused, aren't you?

That can always happen, you can find that circumstances can make a .45
Backup no longer appropriate. Should have brought that M3A1 grease gun.

Indeed. Which is why I also have a Series 70, an 870 and a Mini14 within
fairly close reach. A handgun is something you use while getting to a
long gun...which is far far superior to any handgun.

But then...you reached really far on that one in an attempt to divert.
Its been noted..again.

Nothing to divert, just pointing out the obvious.

Which might that be? That one should violate California state law on
Class 3 weapons?

Just a suggestion for when circumstances exceed you expectations,
which they almost always will.

BTW, where you live isn't my problem.

When did you suddenly become concerned about violating California law?

Its so good to meet someone with just another belief system. You guys
are much like Christians, just in the opposite direction.

I never said I was an atheist. That's not the only other option.

So you are a Druid???

Not even close.

I guess I have to expand this:

"I don't share your learning/reading disability."

Fortunately I dont share much with you. Particularly the dead sense of
humor.

Yes, I also don't share your dead sense of humor.

"I don't share your learning/reading/short term memory disability."

David

So David..going to keep carrying that .380?

When circumstances allow nothing bigger.

David