Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Ping Unka, sports fans

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I think a lot of our interest in watching sports competition has to do with
whether we're interested in the individual players/competitors.

Lance Armstrong, back during the Tour DuPont days, really got me interested. I was
cycling a lot back then. I remember my first 24 hour challenge the day after OJ went on
his slow speed chase. We were very tired that morning after watching tv most of the night.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tour_DuPont

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller