Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Ping Unka, sports fans

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

How gives a chit about baseball. Lance Armstrong has crashed and burned.
This Tour de
France he learns humble. I really hoped he could pull one more win out
but that hope is
dead. I'm hoping he supports the new team leader and ends his career the
right way. I
think he will go out with his head up and supporting Team Radio Shack. He
has grown a lot
along the way.

Wes

Jeez, maybe there's someone here who cares more about yacht racing. g

Surprisingly, there is. Even more surprisingly, it doesn't seem like much interest in
bicycle racing. We are a fairly eclectic group. I'd have thought more interest in bike
racing than yacht racing. Oh well, should we invite that guy from BP to the group?

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller