Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default On the trail anecdote

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 06:41:38 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 01:51:43 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote the following:

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:49:55 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

http://www.naaminis.com/short.html

Gunner

Good poop, thanks for that! Mary's birthday is imminent. I'll bet
she'd purely love that little .22 revolver, and I think I saw one like
that in the display case at a local gun shop we visited not long ago.

Get her the NAA Pug. It shoots .22 magnums and can fire bird/snake
shot. Owning a "sawed-off .22" might tickle her, too.

The only "shot load" that works in those, or just about any other rifled
barrel arm..is the CCI blue tips

http://www.cci-ammunition.com/produc...=3&loadNo=0039
http://www.cci-ammunition.com/produc...=3&loadNo=0025

Im only personally aware of one shoot with a shot load..and the guy
stuck the revolver into his wifes face and pulled the trigger. He had
forgotten that he had not swapped out the shot loads his brother had
given him.

It wasnt pretty. Muzzleblast/shotload took offa signifcant portion of
her face and largely blinded her.

He was so sickened by the sight..he staggered out of the house and stuck
the barrel into his mouth and pulled the trigger. Shot load.

I think he will be out of prison in about 10 more years.
The jury was..not amused with the pictures of his wife at the trial.....
Gave him 25 to Life.

There was a series of operations where they rebuilt his pallet and
replaced the top of his mouth and the back of his throat and put one of
his eyeballs back in..though the optic nerve was pretty much chewed up.
Now if he had only kept his mouth shut before pulling the trigger.

Shrug....From what I understand..they didnt "pretty him up", just fixed
the gross damage.

Saw pictures of him at the ER...grim...really really really
grim....puking grim.

He used the .38 version

http://www.cci-ammunition.com/produc...px?loadNo=3709

She has had her face rebuilt over the years and looks pretty good. The
white cane though....shrug.

I suspect that when he gets out..he will have a "accidental gun cleaning
accident" where he shoots himself 5 times in the back sort of thingy.

She has a lot of friends and family waiting on his release......

Meth head....never smart people to begin with......shrug.

Gunner

Gunner Asch