Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default On the trail anecdote

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 07:31:47 -0500, "David R.Birch"
wrote:

Im 6' 3", and at 202 pounds..with a 46" chest and 36" waist and a 18"
neck...Ive never been called fat.

Must be just between the ears, then.

Again..the opinion of a toy gun lover is noted with amusement

And if you cant tuck anything besides that bitty .380 away...you frankly
dont know how to do it.

That may be. OTOH, I suspect that your neighbors snicker at what you
consider concealment.

They do? Odd..the one neighbor I have close, wears Thunderwear with a
Sig 220 tucked into it. Doesnt show and he is much smaller than me.

But then..when one carries a gun seriously...one takes all the proper
steps to properly carry it, rather than just sticking it in ones front
pocket, where the coroner may find it.

Son..carry what you wish. If you want to carry a weapon at the absolute
bottom end of cartridges suitble for self defense..go for it. You dont
need my permission.

Never asked for your permission. I'll carry what's appropriate to the
circumstances.

Of course you will. Indeedy. Hell yes.
Until someone else changes the circumstances on you..without letting you
know ahead of time.

Shrug again.

That can always happen, you can find that circumstances can make a .45
Backup no longer appropriate. Should have brought that M3A1 grease gun.

Indeed. Which is why I also have a Series 70, an 870 and a Mini14 within
fairly close reach. A handgun is something you use while getting to a
long gun...which is far far superior to any handgun.

But then...you reached really far on that one in an attempt to divert.
Its been noted..again.

You do pray, right?

Nope, no need for invisible friends.

Invisible friends?

That seems to be who most pray to.

Ah! An atheist! Well..Im Buddhist..so..shrug

Its so good to meet someone with just another belief system. You guys
are much like Christians, just in the opposite direction.

No proof, just belief.

Well, there IS the FSM!

David

FSM???

http://www.venganza.org/

As valid as most religions/superstitions/cons that have been around a
lot longer.

David

So what caused you to drift off into religion from a gun related thread?
Some sense of "superiority"? Or did you really have nothing important
to say..and needed filler?

Gunner

Gunner Asch