Big Tim

Default CCTV Video Capture

Sparks wrote:

This is the sort of thing I'd like to set up, but what this company is
offering, like a number of others I've found, is a complete solution.
So they supply the PCI card, the cameras and the software (and cable
and stuff).

How about this off eBay - They are always avalable!
http://tinyurl.com/rz0f

I've just remembered about this and checked it and it's gone for £21.
So with P&P that's £41.

I've also sussed out that the seller has a number of auctions on the
go at once, so there's a PCI card each day so I could have a go at
getting one. But I *want* something this week and so I don't think I
have the patience to keep bidding till I get one and then wait till it
arrives from Hong Kong.

Thanks for the pointer though.

--
Big Tim
RD400E, Bandit 12, XR400R (in length of service order)