Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default On the trail anecdote

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 01:51:43 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:49:55 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

http://www.naaminis.com/short.html

Gunner

Good poop, thanks for that! Mary's birthday is imminent. I'll bet
she'd purely love that little .22 revolver, and I think I saw one like
that in the display case at a local gun shop we visited not long ago.

Ive seen those done up with a nice lanyard ring attached to the butt,
and carried on a nice chain around the neck, as well as attached to belt
buckles and so forth.

For a woman however..Id suggest

http://www.naaminis.com/lrifle.html
http://www.naaminis.com/magnum.html

or..the best of them...
http://www.naaminis.com/pug.html
The T version has a tritium front sight.

They can be carried nicely in a bra without being seen. I know several
women who occasionally carry a NAA in their bras when out and about.
Either tucked into a nice holster pinned in..or if their ah...plumbing
is big enough..tucked off to one side or another by...the ah..plumbing.

Personally..for someone I care about..the LR or Magnum versions would be
far more a show of love than the 22 short version......

You on the other hand..would be armed well enough with the short
version.

Gunner

Gunner Asch