Posted to uk.d-i-y
BruceB[_3_] BruceB[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Parking scam at Lidl

"Derek Geldard" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 12:14:47 +0100, "BruceB" wrote:

You reckon I am bound by a piece of paper I have not seen stuck to a
lamp post in the trees round the corner ? (My particular instance).

In another instance at Mickey D's I simply didn't bother to read the
notice, thought it was an advert . Am I legally bound to read them
all??

How about that then Eh?

Derek

Not what I said at all. It comes down to reasonableness and the companies
involved are making efforts to make their signs appear reasonable.

Some cases have gone to court and sometimes those parking have lost. For
example:

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/ne...st-judge-rules

Regards
Bruce