Posted to uk.d-i-y
mike[_7_] mike[_7_] is offline

Default OT - Parking scam at Lidl

On Jul 15, 3:38*pm, "John" wrote:

Oh, I understood it quite alright thanks. Probably about 10 minutes or less
spent in Lidl justifies hours using a parking space that others may want to
use does it? No, it doesn't.

Yes, it does, John. Lidl say so on the notice. 2 hrs parking for
customers. If you want to bum round on site for 2 hrs and leave with
nothing more than a tin of beans, that's fine with them. It must be
terribly frustrating for you that reality doesn't coincide with your
fantasy world.

And what planet do you live in where people are queuing up to get in a
Lidl carpark?

The sign says 2 hours now but I'll bet "Another Dave" left his car there
longer than 2 hours in the months and years before Lidl got UKPC in and the
sign appeared.

And I'll bet you're wearing your mother's clothes whilst her corpse
moulders in the cellar. It's all supposition isn't it, John?

And if others were doing it as well, maybe Lidl had a car
park full of cars that would have implied great takings for the day but
actually amounted to very little revenue, so they felt they had to get a
company in to look after the car park.

If... maybe... felt...

Thanks for sharing your daydreams, John.