Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default OT - Parking scam at Lidl

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
I've got mixed feelings about this. There's a local Tesco/filling station
where it's often impossible to park due to others using the carpark to go
to the next door Argos, which doesn't have a carpark.

If a store offers free parking they can impose any conditions they
choose. And it would be difficult to vary those for high demand parking
over when that store isn't busy.

There's a lot to be said for paying for that parking and being able to
claim that cost back after spending more than a certain sum in that store.

--
*I believe five out of four people have trouble with fractions. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Have you seen the cost of providing a tarmaced car park?

Would you want it abusing?